DSCng is a DNS server monitoring application. It is intended to replace the program one day, nowadays it's just a next-generation frontend for the data of the old DSC.
- Added missing query classification.
- Fixed potential crashes of update daemon.
- Fixed user editing form in administration.
- Fixed progress text bug on daily data page.
- Optimization of dashboard graphs display.
- DB schema update needed, see updating DSCng.
- Import of the old DSC's .dat files into a PostgreSQL database
- Updating the data using XML or .dat files
- Interactive interface for visualization of:
- minute-aggregated data
- day-aggregated data
- dashboard with an overview of the last update
- CSV export of the visualized data
- Optional password-protected access
- All major UNIX-like systems (Linux, FreeBSD, ...)
- x86 and x64 architectures